In one article I read that the lady would put her baby on the potty even if she had missed a wee, because she wanted to create the habit of going on the potty. I think this is an important thing to keep in mind. We want to get our babies used to going in a toilet and that is our long term goal. This is more important, I think, than catching every wee.
I also think it is good to have one or two spots that one places the potties and go there every time. I have not done this and I think it has confused little Leviah. Also I have spilt the contents of the potty numerous times to my absolute dismay. Imagine mustard coloured pooh all over the beige carpet! Spare yourself the effort and the stress. I know that this will be something we will laugh about at her 21st party:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment