Monday, September 7, 2009
Why I wanted to potty train my baby
The thought of potty training an infant never ever occurred to me, until I read Michael and Debi Pearl's "To Train Up a Child" where they wrote a small article on how to potty train an infant. I thought this was an interesting concept and definitely wanted to try it, but had no idea where to start. With my first baby boy, things were so overwhelming that I thought I would start potty training later, but it never happened. When he hit the gross-poo-nappies stage, I became adamant that I would train my next baby. I also loved the idea of saving so much money and of playing my part in preserving the earth. I think also part of my personality is to try and find the way things were meant to be done. Considering the fact that disposables were only available since the 1960's, I do not think that that is the way we were meant to deal with the elimination issue of our babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment