After having written my last post I thought I must add some things that might discourage an infant potty trainer. I know I write almost every time that
I am about to give up. I know I never would, just because I have already come so far. here follows a list of what can discourage you.
- The moment I feel overwhelmed and ready to quit I realize I have become too tensed about the whole thing.
- I often fear that she would stop signalling at all.
- When I am tired, because I still wake up twice to feed, and one more time to calm my fearful toddler.
- My case is unique in that I have no one to show me how it is done, so I often make mistakes. I never thought of getting the book, but I would definitely recommend it to someone who is considering potty training her baby.
- When my weeks get too busy and Leviah has to be in a nappy most of the time. Then I conscientiously try to do less and stay at home more often.
So, when you get discourage, know that it happens and that a successful period is just around the corner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment